STATISTICS 553: CATEGORICAL DATA ANALYSIS
SECTON 01, FALL 2020
INSTRUCTOR: PROF. DAVID E. TYLER
567 HILL CENTER (BUSCH CAMPUS)
EMAIL: dtyler AT stat DOT rutgers DOT edu
6:30 - 7:30 PM.
WEDNESDAYS: 9:30 - 10:00 PM (dependent on demand).
OTHER TIMES BY APPOINTMENT.
- Homework set 3 has been updated, with updates noted in boldface.
- Information on the final exam and final project are posted below.
- The CRAB.Rdata file used in the final project is posted below. It will download when you click it.
The data set relevant to the final project is crab.final.
- The crab.final data set differs from the crab data set given in the textbook.
- However, the CRAB.Rdata file also contains the crab data given in the textbook under the name crab.
DATA SETS AND ERRATA