Statistical Methods in Bioinformatics
- Lab0: R-tutorial This lab is a tutorial for Stat 565 as well so contains some time series concepts. Don't worry too much about that. Just try to familiarize yourselves with the programming language. Have a look at the ton-line tutorials available from the web sites listed on the lab.
- sunspots data: sunspots.dat
- lab 1lab1.pdf
- lab 1 R codelab1codes.q All the functions are in this file. Simply source the entire file into R (source("lab1codes.q"))
- leukemia data: leu.data.dat
- leukemia labels: leu.resp.dat
- human cancer data: nci.data.dat
- cancer labels: nci.resp.dat
- lab 2lab2.pdf
- lab 2 R codeBaggingLeu.qThis is the updated version - you need lab1codes as well, source that file in before starting the lab.
Back to : Class homepage