I am an Assistant Professor in Department of Statistics and Biostatistics, at Rutgers University. I received my Ph.D. in Statistics at University of Pennsylvania in 2017 and I was fortunate to be advised by Professor T. Tony Cai. Before that, I received my bachelor degree in Mathematics from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Research InterestsI am broadly interested in High-dimensional statistics, causal inference and econometrics.
- Inference for high-dimensional regression.
- Instrumental variable problem.
- Heritability and co-heritability analysis in genomics.
- Mediation analysis.
- Ph.D. in Statistics, The Wharton School,The University of Pennsylvania, May 2017.
- B.S. First honor in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, July 2012.
Honors and Awards
- IMS travel Award, JSM 2017.
- President Gutmann Leadership Award, University of Pennsylvania, 2017.
- J. Parker Brusk Prize, 2016.
- Section in Epidemiology Young Investigator Award, JSM 2013.
- Chung Chi College Departmental Prize, 2011-2012.
- Dr. Chao Yong Chi-hsing Scholarship in Mathematics, 2011-2012.
- Chung Chi Ivy League Exchange Scholarship, 2009-2010.
- Caring Alumni Student Exchange Scholarship, 2009-2010.
- Honors at Entrance to the Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2008.
- Email: zijguo(at)stat(dot)rutgers(dot)edu.
Department of Statistics and Biostatistics
Hill Center for Mathematical Science
110 Frelinghusen Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854